Thursday, November 1, 2012

"Been Thinking About You"

Hi Everyone and welcome to the Challenge Blog for 

It's Sassy Raggedy with you today and I want to share a new image with you.


Isn't this just the cutest image.  My image and sentiment are both from
 QKR Stampede... 

If you would like more info on how I designed my card be sure to stop by my blog here.  I have full details listed there.  

Also I hope all of you will join us tomorrow for the New Challenge here at the QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. 

My wish is we all have a wonderful November creating our cards and projects.  I know we will be having fun with the wonderful creations from QKR.  

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable, Joann!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, so very colourful and happy! Love the details especially the lariat, wowzers!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete