Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Precious Gift

Happy Wednesday!!

Tina Here from Crafty and Green to share my DT Card Featuring the Adorable Stamp Dancing Angel!
She Just Makes Me Smile!


I Colored This Pretty Little Angel With Copics & The Paper I Used are Scraps (as always!). Crafting with Scraps is something I like to challenge myself with and it's become addicting!! :) I would love for you to stop by my blog, and see my other "Crafty and Green" Creations!

 (Please Note that QKR Stampede Stamps come in both Rubber & Digital-- Best of Both Worlds-- Please Stop by and check them all out! We Would Love for You to Sign up for the Email List!)

*Also: If you haven't Seen our Sister Site EUREKA STAMPS FB Page Yet-- Please Check it Out Like: EUREKA STAMPS FACEBOOK PAGE
& Eureka Stamps NEW BLOG-- We'd LOVE you To Follow them as Well!

Have a Wonderful Day!
Many Blessings,
Tina

4 comments: