Sunday, May 13, 2012

Eureka May Blog Hop


Hello and Welcome to the
May Eureka Stamps Blog Hop!

I hope all you Mom’s had a fabulous Mother’s Day!

This month our design team ladies are showing you some
of the great Eureka images that you can use for Wedding and Graduation projects.

I don’t know about you but those seem to be the cards I need in June!
If you get lost along the way or a link is not working, just hop on back here and get back on track with the list below.

Here is a Wedding card I made to start off the blog hop for you.
I used Heart Bouquet to make it.


Now l get hopping and see what
has to show us.

From there you will hop on to:
and then
Back here to the Eureka Stamps Blog
where I hope you'll leave a comment telling us what you thought of the hop.  And please leave comments along the way.  All the design team ladies love to hear what you think.
Then pop on in to the Eureka Stamps Store and see what might strike your fancy.

Happy Hopping!

Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment