Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Treats

On Saturday evening I decided that I needed to make little treats for those having Easter dinner at our home.
I don't know why I do that, wait until the last minute like that, but I do it often. When I say I decided Saturday evening, I mean pretty late.
I started making these at about 11:30.
I'm a night owl anyway, so it was okay and I was happy with how they turned out.
If I had more time, I probably would have done a bit more with them, but none the less, I thought they turned our cute.
I used 2 stamps from QKR Stampede,
Daydreaming Bunny (#15209) and Some Bunny (#10603)
I stamped "Daydreaming Bunny" onto white card stock and colored them with my new set of Letraset FlexMarkers which are alcohol ink markers.
I just got recently won this set of 90 markers and was so excited to try them out.



I had so much fun coloring them in all different colors.
Of course there aren't really pink or blue bunnies, but I wanted to try out as many colors as I could of my new markers.
And boy did I love playing with them!
I can tell already that I'm going to be using them a lot.
On the back of each bag topper I stamped the "Some Bunny" sentiment.
Then stapled them to the little bags full of Easter goodies.
The treat bags were placed on each plate at the dinner table.
Everyone seemed to like their little treats and I had a lot of fun making them.
Thanks for stopping by today! Leave a comment if you like and come again soon. In the mean time why not stop in to the QKR Stampede online store and see all the wonderful images they have to offer in unmounted red rubber and digital alike.
Until next time, Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment