Friday, July 1, 2011

Christmas In July BI Blog Hop

Good morning and thanks for stopping by. It's time once again for our monthly blog hop and our theme this time is Christmas In July. I usually start making my Christmas cards in July so I can have them done and not be rushed. You are going to see some wonderful projects made by the DT to kick off the Christmas card making season. Your first stop is Jessica. I have posted the line up below just in case you get lost along the way.

Dawn's post may not be up due to her Mother's health we ask that you say a prayer for her and her family


***** PRIZE******
There will be 1 winner for commenting on the DT members blog and the QKR Blog, 1 winner for joining facebook, and 1 winner for following the blog -- each will receive 1 free stamp of their choice from the company showcased in the blog.
Happy Hoppin!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog hop--inspires me to get started early this year!

    ReplyDelete