Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Turkey Time

Not only is fall my favorite time of year, but Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I love the no pressure, no hassle feeling to the holiday.

Today, my card uses QKR Stampede's Thanksgiving Feast (see digi version here).


This is called a "tent" card. Just make a smaller base card and then add stamped shaped image to the top to fill the length of the card. This will fit into a regular shaped envelope like you mail bills in.

Thank you for looking,
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. CUTE!! Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card, the image is just too cute and your coloring of it looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job. I love the papers you chose to go with this cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling tent card, Debbie. I LOVE the colors and papers you chose. Great job coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love how you added the papers inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image, this is so cute.
    Your card is wonderful

    ReplyDelete