Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pine Sprig

Hello from Minnesota!
 Today's card is brought to you by Barb. 
This card features the stamp Pine Sprig (15702).
I had fun with this image! 
I like using non-traditonal colors every now and then. 
The background paper is from Three Bugs in a Rug.
For this card I stamped the image in black, then added color with colored pencil. 
The bells are colored with a silver pen.
 A little bit of glitter chalk brightens up the background.
Thanks for stopping today!
Have a wonderful day!
Barb

3 comments:

  1. This turned out really nice, Barb! Cute paper!! I like the chalk application -- it really gives the background some depth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Barb! I love the little snow flakes in the paper. I also love non-traditional colors! These look great!

    ReplyDelete